Thursday 15 April 2021

Get creative minecraft world

For get creative I made a minecraft world. I hope you enjoy. So first is the mini pool I made to swim in. As we enter into the house there is the kitchen and the living room then we enter upstairs (sorry the house is empty ) We have a bedroom and some lighting not really much stuff upstairs. Then we go back outside to walk on the walkway on the roof of the house to look at the view. I made this house because I thought it would be fun to make, Hope you enjoyed! 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikita nice house but when you jump off the roof land in the water not the side of the pool. Ranga SaY's noiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.